Monday, January 9, 2023

What Are You Reading?


 Hello my lovely friends on the interwebs! It's Monday again and you know what that means? But first, I'll give you a lil update on last week's reading!

  • Adam Bede-I really am enjoying this. I didn't think I would when I started. I'm a little bit (okay a lot) behind the reading schedule but I am tackling this like today! I wanna catch up!
  • Vanity Fair-There is no set schedule other than the deadline of March 31st, so I am well on track for this one. 
  • The Hobbit-Poor Bilbo, I haven't really started on this one. 
  • Burn by Dylan Steel-this was a review copy that looked interesting. I finished this one yesterday and you can expect the review up tomorrow. It was good! 
So onwards to what will be read this week!

I will still be chugging along with Adam Bede, The Hobbit, and Vanity Fair. But my main focus will be on reading and reviewing The Snow Hare by Paula Lichtarowicz and catching up on the read-a-long bits for The Princes in the Tower by Alison Weir. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!