Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

 

Out with the old and in with the new! Happy New Year everyone! I'm kicking off 2023 with a bit of a personal readathon! I'm spending the day getting as much reading as I can in. I'm also starting a challenge read-a-long too! 

I'm going to finish up The Return of the King today. I'm also going to start on a review book AND I'm getting my chapter in for the read-a-long!


The readalong is The George Eliot: Chapter a Day hosted by One Catholic Life. I'll post updates on this as I go along and have any thoughts on the readings. By the end of the year I should have 6 of her works finished! (You can find the schedule for the readings/books on the link) 

First book we're going through is: 


I've also set my Goodreads 2023 challenge! I'm aiming for 115 books this year! Add me as a buddy! 

I have also started up a Bullet Journal for 2023, I aim to be more organized and productive. I'm going with a minimalistic approach so I can focus more on getting things done than getting crafty! 

With all that being said, I do hope that you all have a great day! I'm looking forward to all the bookish goodies that will be coming up in the new year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!