Monday, November 21, 2022

Hello Again! It'sa Me Mario!

 



I'm back! Did you miss me? (don't answer that!) Anyway, I've been busy with "life stuff" so I haven't been the best bookworm I can be! But I'm bound and determined to change all that! I'm getting back in the book review game! I've got a small goal set to finish up 2022, but then it's back on when the New Year kicks off! 


What I am planning for this here blog:

  • Reviews again (duh) but mostly books I own or borrow. I might consider doing some book review tours, but probably not any promo tours. And I'll be a bit more selective with what I agree to review. 
  • Life stuff. I'll sprinkle in a few updates on what I'm up to and what I'm thinking about here and there. Maybe even a few videos too!
  • Challenges! I want to really up my reading game in 2023, so if the world doesn't come to a fiery end then I plan on reading at least 100 books this next year!
So why did I post a picture of the LoTR series? Well that's what I want to finish by the end of the year. I have been such a bad bookworm this year, so my goal (mentioned up top) is to finish up 5 books by December 31st! The LoTRs complete set that I'm reading from is 3 books. I have 2 other books that I'd like to finish up as well. 

The other two are: 
  • Crime and Punishment
  • American Gods
I will try to post again regularly, and will be adding reviews as I go. I'll aim for at least 2 book reviews per month and I'm thinking bi-weekly reading/life updates. 

That's it for now, I  hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!