So last week was a disaster. I started feeling a bit ill in the tummy and just didn't get much reading done. So yeah..I blew it.
I want to finish The Greyfriar by Clay and Susan Griffith. I'm halfway done with that. So that's my first priority.
Here is what I intend on reading this week:
- How to Woo a Reluctant Lady by Sabrina Jefferies (feel like a little fluffy reading)
- The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner (for a blog tour)
- Can you Survive the Zombie Apocalypse by Max Brallier (another blog tour)
Ebooks I have on Deck:
- Villette by Charlotte Bronte (read-a-long)
- The Moorland Cottage-Elizabeth Gaskell (read-a-long)
- War and Peace (just part..for a read-a-long)