Thursday, August 26, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon Night 2



Well children, let me tell you a story about a girl with high hopes of plowing through Heresy in one night! It's not a bad book. It's really good so far! I had a brilliant idea last night after work. You see I work at home, and I stop working about 10pm. So I had the idea to take a bubble bath and read. Yup...I had it all planned out. Going to use my new bubble bath and read and soak. So relaxing, right? Well it was...I nearly fell asleep. I actually caught myself and barely managed to keep the book from taking a bath with me!

So, needless to say Heresy is still unfinished. SO that is what I'm reading tonight.

I may switch it up and read a bit from Heresy and a bit from one of the others on my list.

Anyway last nights stats where: about 45 minutes of reading time and about 75 pages of Heresy by S. J. Parris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!