Sunday, August 22, 2010

Review: Fortunate Harbor


I didn't realize that this was a book in a series, but I was more than able to slide right into the characters lives on Happiness Key. The ladies of Fortunate Harbor are vividly written and definitely seem real. Every one of their lives are laid out for the reader and relate-able. Their stories are all something you can sympathize with and understand. I loved how this book read like a tv show. That was super awesome!

At first, I was intimidated by the size of this book. It's about 500 something pages long, but once you get into it you don't notice. This is definitely a book that you get into really quickly! I hate it when books take a while to get started, but Fortunate Harbor grabs ya from the beginning! I loved this book and will certainly pick up the first one Happiness Key, and eagerly await the next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!