Monday, August 2, 2010

Review: Infinite Days


I went into this book with very few expectations. I've read some good reviews and some not so good reviews. I have to say that the cover is simply gorgeous! I'm not exactly sure how it matches the actual story but it is very pretty. With that said, I'll make this short and sweet. I liked it. It wasn't the best I've ever read but it is good. I enjoyed the story and definitely liked the characters. I had a few nagging little things that kept this from being a GREAT story. For one, I thought that the romance between Lenah and Justin moved rather quickly. I mean there she is grieving over Rhode and then boom! She's in love again! Also, I wished there was more about the other vampires in her coven. I thought that would have made the story so much more interesting, but that's just my opinion.

All in all, I do like this book. I enjoyed it and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!