Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ZZZzzzz...


This is totally me right now! My new job is awesome-sauce but I have to get used to my new schedule. I'm working from 7pm-10pm, which isn't a lot BUT I have to get up at 5am (ish) to get Mr. Boy ready for school and out to the bus. So since school starts next Monday, we've been "practicing" getting up early. So yeah, I'm zonked and a half. I should be fine once he actually gets in school because I can take a nap during the day but til then I think I'm going to be running on auto-pilot.
Basically, this post is to warn you guys that I may be M.I.A for a few days while I adjust.

2 comments:

  1. i know just how you feel-I start school in a couple of weeks, and my time will soon be taken up with putting up bulletin boards, making new centers, and organizing my library!

    I've left you an award at my blog, www.bookaddictreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get up at 5 a.m. too (at the latest), usually a bit earlier and I know what you mean about konking out at night. I like to get to bed by 9 p.m. I'm so much fresher in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!