Saturday, August 14, 2010

Read Your Own Books Read-a-Thon Update 2



Well yesterday was kinda suckish, but today I plan on getting more reading time in! I did finish one awesome book! I LOVED Numbers by Rachel Ward! So look for the review coming soon!

Here are my plans for today!

  • The Replacement
  • The Tree
I want to finish these two by the end of the night! The Replacement is starting off pretty well so I don't think I'll have a problem getting into it! I don't have to work much today but I will probably have to take a break for that!

Book Total so far: 1 book, 235 pages, approx. 4 hours total read.

Now off to the reading! I'll check in every few hours if I can!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by with some encouragement! Yesterday wasn't great for me either. My sons were a pain...LOL! I managed to read 211 pages of Under the Dome (it is 1074 pgs long!) and I started Sense & Sensibility. I was up until 6:30 am this morning so I slept until about 11 am and then got ready to go to a library sale and lunch with mom. Now I'm back and getting ready to read again.

    Congrats on finishing the first book and happy reading on your next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!