Sunday, August 22, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon

Well kiddos, I have found another read-a-thon to join up! It's gonna be so very awesome! I'm going to plan this one better since I have a bit more time to stock up on snackage and plan out my book list. Here are the deets:

The Dusk Till Dawn Read-A-Thon will run from August 25th though August 29th between the hours of 8 PM till 8 AM - in whatever time zone your in!

I plan on staying up a bit later than usual and utilizing the time my son is in school to nap and read (when I'm not working or cleaning of course!) I will get my list up probably around Monday or Tuesday!

Good luck! Oh and click on the button up top if you want to join in the fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this one too! And I just found out that my dad is going to take the kids this weekend so no distractions...yay! Of course, Wednesday and Thursday will be iffy, but still... I will be posting my list soon as well.

    Also, wanted to let you know that I'm hosting a read-a-thon in September. It's the Fall Catch-Up Read-A-Thon. Here's the link to the post with the dates and details (it's not a sign-up post yet)http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/08/news-blog-and-life-bookish-and-non.html There is also a button, if you would like to help spread the word. I'll be doing the official announcement and sign up post around the first of September. Hope you will join in! =O)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!