Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Monday What are you Reading and Weekly Plans

So, like my previous post said I didn't get much reading done last week. I did however finish House of Leaves! So I'm really kinda proud of myself. That book was wicked hard to follow at times but sooo good! I liked it a lot!

Today my son goes off to start the 1st grade so that leaves me home alone for a HUGE chunk of hours! I'm so mixed up emotionally right now. I'm happy for him but sad I won't see my little buddy all day! I am happy to finally have some free time to read a LOT now! Woot! So here is my list for this week! Crossing my fingers I get some good reading done!

  1. Princess of Glass
  2. The Replacement
  3. Crescendo
  4. Numbers
That would be an awesome chunk of books to read in one week! I'm gonna try!

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Crescendo! Numbers! Ooh -two I want to read too! Enjoy the reading time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your reading challenge! I really must set aside some time to read more. I've been on the same book now for just over a week, I'm enjoying it but somehow haven't had enough time to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!