Saturday, August 7, 2010

Read-a-Thon!


Monica over at the Bibliophilic Book Blog will be hosting a Read-a-Thon from 9am Friday August 13th and go until 9am Monday the 16th of August! (Click the button to sign up!)

You all know how much of a slut I am for Read-a-Thons! I LOVE them! So I'm all in on this one! i have a ton of books that I need to read! I'm gonna try and read about 8 hours a day every day of the "thon."


UPDATE!!!

The Read-a-Thon starts tomorrow and I will have to work some but I will still try and get my reading in! I'm not going to post a list yet but I will update as I go along! I'm going to aim for 3 books read but I won't cap myself on that! I'm going to use this post as my starting line!

1st Book: Numbers-Rachel Ward (page 325)
Started this book a bit later than I wanted. My husband stayed home sick so I had to play nurse, then the power went out because of a storm! Fun times man! So I read when I could and finally finished at about 8:30pm! So I would say I got about (estimated) 4 hours of reading done.




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!