Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday Teasers




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My book this tuesday is The King's Mistress by Emma Campion

"Over the next few days I searched the crowds for William, remembering his anger, dreading his next actions. For such emotion seldom gave way to peaceful resignation. For three days I fretted."
pg. 232

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog for I guess less than a week! I was very interested to see this today. I've posted mine here. Thanks for posting this! (I also posted it over on the originating site)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!