Monday, August 23, 2010

Quick Review: The Replacement

This book comes out next month and I would definitely suggest fans of dark fiction put it on their shopping list! I recommend it highly! I loved the creepy aspect of this story! It's not a light hearted frothy read and it is certainly no fairy tale. It's very much a good book though! There are certainly many elements to this story about living dead people, stolen babies, and outcasts. I would say there were also the threads of life, hope, and love woven in as well as the dark creepy stuff. You feel for the main character, Mackie and want him to find some kind of happiness. You want to know what is in his past and why he is the way he is. I found myself reading fast and wanting more! I'm a big fan of this book!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to read this book.. I love the cover. It reminds me of the movie Lemony Snickets!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!