Friday, December 22, 2023

Some News

 Well it's been a fun run on Must Read Faster, but I have decided to shut this chapter in my life and start a new one. This blog has seen me through some great patches and some very not so great patches. 


I will always love this blog, but I think I need to start something fresh. So I have created a new one, it's bare bones at the moment but I am feeling exceptionally excited about it. It's called Amethyst Books and while the title of the blog says books (which will be my main focus) I will use it as a place to talk about whatever is making me happy at that time. So book reviews, tv reviews, movies, music, etc. 


Thank you for hanging out with me so many years and I hope to see you over there. 


Amethyst Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!