Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Bout of Books Day 2 & 3

Bout of Books

It's Day 2 & 3 (because I suck)  of #Boutofbooks and I am so very ready for another awesome reading day! I want the momentum of yesterday roll over today! I'm hoping that Death Takes a Bath will be as fast (and good) of a read as 25 to Life. 

I do have work today but plenty of down time to get some good reading in! 

So here we go:

Death Takes a Bath by Sharon Lynn



Starting page: 1

Notes: I have had a slight case of book A.D.D and have switched to Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. NOT a planned read, but alrighty. 

 Wednesday 23rd: Update. I have decided to combine these days. I have a full day of work ahead of me so I don't expect much reading to be done until much much later (if I'm not brain dead by then) so this might be a sad little update! 

Pages read: 





TUESDAY PROMPT: 


HORROR

I love the horror genre! Anything from slightly spooky to downright terrifying! My favorite book of all time is The Stand by Stephen King! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!