Monday, April 3, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


 Good morning my lovely peoples! It's Monday so you know what that means? 

I'm participating in Camp NaNo, the Spring Into Horror month-long Readathon, and working, AND in school AND teaching myself Latin, so as you can imagine I am a busy busy bee! However, I do want to keep my "reading momentum" going so ..

via GIPHY

This week I will be reading a Gothic/Thriller for the readathon, a classic, and from the Sherlock Stories I've been diving into. 

  • The Woman in White
  • Madame Bovary


via GIPHY

I kid. I'm excited! Oh yeah, and did I mention my plants? I've never had a garden before coming to this house and I've always wanted one! So I'm getting my plant bebehs started up in little seedling trays and cups before I put them into the ground! Yay! 

If ya'll want to see pics of my progress let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!