Friday, January 13, 2012

Review: Bad Taste in Boys -Carrie Harris




Blurb: 
Someone's been a very bad zombie.
Kate Grable is horrified to find out that the football coach has given the team steroids. Worse yet, the steroids are having an unexpected effect, turning hot gridiron hunks into mindless flesh-eating zombies. No one is safe--not her cute crush Aaron, not her dorky brother, Jonah . . . not even Kate! She's got to find an antidote--before her entire high school ends up eating each other. So Kate, her best girlfriend, Rocky, and Aaron stage a frantic battle to save their town  . . . and stay hormonally human.
 
Book Details:
  • Reading level: Ages 12 and up
  • Hardcover: 208 pages
  • Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers (July 12, 2011)
  • Language: English
My Review: 
This one is short and sweet. Sometimes that's all I need in a book! This one had all the things a girl like me needs. Zombies, funnies, a kick butt smart chick, and a great story! Carrie Harris had me from the first word and didn't stop punching me in the face with awesomeness until the end! I cackled out loud people! Snorts and hoots and all! This book was fun and definitely something I'm gonna keep on my shelf!

Plus the cover is freakin' gorgeous! *but it makes my lips itch*

I give it a 4 out of 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!