Monday, October 15, 2012

What are you reading?

I have a few reviews up and scheduled for this week! I feel all productive and shizz! The readathon really kicked my reading frenzy back into gear!

I only read 2 books but that was my goal and I reached it! I am pleased! I hope this upcoming week is going to be just as productive!


My Reading List for this week:
  • Archon 
  • Wuthering Heights (finish)
  • Easily Amused (finish)
Upcoming Posts:
  • Eve by Anna Carey (review)
  • Ten by Gretchen McNeil (review)
  • Gravediggers by Christopher Krovatin 

This week can come at me! LOL

6 comments:

  1. Ha, love the penguin! I need to pick up Wuthering Heights soon, it's on my Classics Club list :)

    Have a great week of reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your blog is great! I totally feel like that sometimes. Wuthering Heights; gotta love those classics. Have a great week!

    Here is my Monday post:
    http://library1baby.blogspot.com/2012/10/mailbox-monday-and-its-monday-what-are_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being on the ball - scheduled posts and all :-) And for finishing 2 books during the readathon - 2 in one weekend is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wuthering Heights is one of those books that I've always meant to read and never have - it looks really good :)

    Have a wonderful reading week!

    Whatcha readin' this week @ the Brunette Librarian :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very productive indeed! Glad you were able to reach your read-a-thon goal. Enjoy your reading plans this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!