Hey guys! I'm late! My hell beast of a cat decided that LAST night was the proper night for a total meltdown. Sooo needless to say I slept in a little. I still have to work today but I am going to squeeze in as much reading as I can! So here's my catching up post! I believe you all are in hour 3! Whew!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I'm reading from Alabama!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I only created a temporary stack, so I am allowing myself to graze throughout, but I do think that Don't Turn Around looks really good! I think that will be my second read!
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I bought a little veggie tray! It looks so yummy! I was tempted to eat it this morning!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 31 years old. I'm from Alabama and have lived here my whole life! I have an 8 year old son, a helldemon cat, a sweet cute husband, and I work from home.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Well I have participated in several. I was hoping to be able to go full out this year but my work scheduled didn't permit it. I am just hoping to finish at least 2 books this year!
Snack Mini Challenge
My First Hour ish (hour 3 for everyone else) to hour 2 (hour 4)
What are you reading right now? Ten by Gretchen McNeil
How's that going? I didn't get to start with everyone else, and I'm a bit tired from hell demon cat, but I'm hoping later to have a nice solid chunk of time to read!
Books finished so far: Nope
Pages read these hours: 29
Total pages read so far: 29
Food consumed this hour: Blueberry bagel, water, and coffee with pumpkin spice!