Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Hours 5-8



Welp people! This is the time that my mediocre reading speed slows down to a snail's pace. I have to work for the next 4 hours! Boo! After that though, my progress will rock (hopefully!)

So I will put this as a chunk of update

Hours 5-8
What are you reading right now? Ten by Gretchen McNeil
How's that going?
So far pretty slow, now I'm working these next hour hours so it should be even slower! But gotta make that bank, right?
 Books finished so far: Nope
Pages read these hours: 9
Total pages read so far: 29
Food consumed this block: more coffee with pumpkin spice creamer, oj, beet and sweet potato chips, granola bar


Gonna keep trudging on though! No stopping me this read-a-thon! Not work, demon cats, or sleepiness!
 

4 comments:

  1. Have heard good things about Ten. Yeah, I know how bad that is, working on a readathon day. I worked for 5 hours, spent 3 in commuting! :(

    Pragya @ Reviewing Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope work goes quickly, and when you get done you are feeling energized and read to read some more. Happy read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo for work. Would your boss not understand that it's readathon day? No? Ok. Have a great readathon when you get home. Hopefully I'll be able to pop back later to keep cheering you along. #cheerSweetarts

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries sometimes life gets in the way of read-a-Thon days. Just know that you have your snacks and books waiting for you when you are done work! Happy Reading! #cheerSweetarts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!