Monday, October 8, 2012

Spoilers....

Shush River! These are important spoilers! *nerdy Dr. Who reference for those that think I've gone crazy* 

Lately you may have noticed that I've gone a bit quiet on the blogging front. I have been. I've been debating on the fate of this blog. I still haven't decided yet, but I do know that the thought of stopping makes me ugly cry, but the pressure of everyday life and keeping this blog somewhat up to date is becoming a bit much. 

For now, I'm not going to stop. I will post but I don't think it will be very regular. I have commitments  for reviews, both on and off my blog so I will get those done first. I think I need to get back to reading for FUN and not for blogging. 

Things coming up:
  • I will announce the winner of my mini challenge (most likely tuesday)
  • I have 3 reviews to write! 
  • DEWEY'S! (I'll be working through it mostly but on my off time I'll be reading with you all!)
So there, now you know why I've been hushed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!