Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dewey's Updates (Back to regularly scheduled programming)



 I'm done with work! I can join in all gung ho and full force! WOOT! 


So here we go, bro! 




Hour 9-Hour 10
What are you reading right now? Ten by Gretchen McNeil
How's that going? So far so good! I am loving this book! Onward hour 11!

 Books finished so far: Nope
Pages read these hours:  83
Total pages read so far: 83
Food consumed this hour: part of a veggie tray, water and an energy drink. 



Hour 10-Hour 12
What are you reading right now? Ten by Gretchen McNeil, One Came Home by Amy Timberlake.
How's that going? I finished! I finished! Now I'm gonna read One Came Home

 Books finished so far: 1
Pages read these hours:  211
Total pages read so far: 211
Food consumed this hour: energy drink, sweet potato and beet chips, pizza!



Mini Challenge hosted by JoyStory
This is my sideways child reading Scary School 2. He's becoming a little bookworm just like his mommy! :)


Hour 12-Hour 14
What are you reading right now? One Came Home by Amy Timberlake.
How's that going?  Pretty good. One Came Home is a change of pace. I like it though.

 Books finished so far: 1
Pages read these hours:  77
Total pages read so far: 288
Food consumed this hour: oj and turkey sausage




Hour 14-Hour 16
What are you reading right now? One Came Home by Amy Timberlake.
How's that going? Book 2 finished! Woot!

 Books finished so far: 2 
Pages read these hours:  176
Total pages read so far: 541
Food consumed this hour:  blueberry bagel, coffee, water, oj


Stella Matutina's challenge:
 

This picture reminded me on Georgie from One Came Home...


Hour 17-Hour 18
What are you reading right now? Archon by Sabrina Benulis
How's that going? I'm done. I'm really very tired right now. I wanted 2 books and I reached my goal! Til next time my readathoners! :)

 Books finished so far: 2 
Pages read these hours: 15
Total pages read so far: 541
Food consumed this hour: just water


Totals:
Books Read: 2

Pages: 556


replace the word *nap* with crash into bed looking like a big ole drooling mess, then this is highly accurate! 

Good night peoples!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! for Ten! I hoped you enjoyed it! Keep up the reading! (And it's awesome that your son is reading too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the things I loved about Dewey's Thon from the beginning: all the kids participating right along with Mommy. My niece participated with me the fall she was 13 and the spring she was 14. 2007-2208. Then High School happened. The thons have never seemed the same since she got too busy to join me.

    Thanx for participating in The Literacy Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I've very much enjoyed your posts - and all your foodie updates! You're right, there's something deeply satisfying about seeing/reading about what OTHER people are scoffing while they 'thon! I'm teetering on the edge of caving and buying 'Ten', it sounds amazing... Must try to wait until I've finished an actual book before I buy any more, I think. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, you made it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!