Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: The Silenced




About the Book:

Jonathan Quinn never expected this. He planned for it, took every precaution possible, but he never though it would happen. But he was wrong.

Professional “cleaner” Jonathan Quinn has a new client and an odd job: find and remove the remains of a body hidden twenty years ago inside the walls of a London building now scheduled for demolition.

But Quinn and his team are being watched. Suddenly caught in the cross fire between two dangerous rivals, Quinn must unravel the identity of the body and why it still poses so great a threat even in death. Because a plot stretching from the former Soviet Union to Hong Kong, from Paris to London, from Los Angeles to Maine, is rapidly falling apart. And Quinn hasn’t been hired just to tie up loose ends — he is one.

My Review:

What can I say about this book other than it was awesome? I mean really, it had a LOT Of action! I can totally see this being made into a movie. One that I would WATCH! It's a very smart and clever action packed book, that is just fun to read! I am so glad that I was able to get my hands on it!

From page one to the very last page it's just oozing with coolness. I am probably a newb when it comes to these types of books, but I am not a full fledged fan of them! Mr. Battles has won himself over a new fan!

I highly recommend The Silenced if you want something smart and fun to read!

Mass Market Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Dell (April 5, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0440245672

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!