Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thursday Thunks


****I stole this idea from http://www.melissas-bookshelf.com/2009/05/thursday-thunks-050709.html At Melissa's Bookshelf!

1. Why the heck did you come back this week to do this meme?
I thought it was something to do while I sipped my coffee and watched Winnie The Pooh with Mr. Trent :)

2. Ever whiten your teeth?
yeah I did a BzzAgent campaign for some whitening strips once..got about 40 of them..didn't work as well as I hoped!

3. Do you drive the speed limit?
It all depends. If Mr. Trent is in the car then I am as slow as a Granny, if he's not then I do drive over the limit lol

4. Did the dog eat your homework?
Nope but my cat did once!

5. How many bites does it take to get to the center of a watermelon?
Erm..I'm not sure how to answer this. We usually buy ours pre-cut in little chunks..

6. Did you eat paint chips as a child?
No, but I've always wondered about my little sister...

7. If someone rang your doorbell/knocked on your door at 1am, would you answer it?
Not sure, that is what peepholes are for!

8. "Amazingly Smooth" makes you think of what?
Sadly I think of peanut butter first! I hate chunky!

9. What was the last stupid thing someone said to you? (not counting this meme's questions)
I can stop playing anytime I want..but just give me one more game...(courtesy of my husband and his xbox addiction)

10. Would you eat a stick of butter for $100?
Sure! I'm not afraid of butter! I have a few bills that could be paid by that 100 lol

11. Find the nearest fabric tab, not counting your clothing you are wearing. What does it say the object is made of and where was it made?
this is a bit hard to do..i just grabbed mr. trent's shirt..its 100% cotton made in the USA

12. What is the strangest name you've ever heard someone name their child (or a person you met... however you want to answer it)?
hmm well this might not turn out so well over the internet but I have heard of a woman named shi-thead...(see why that looks weird?) it looks like a curse word and sounds like shy-thead

13. Why is some toilet paper really soft and others are really hard?
The more expensive the TP the better it feels for some odd reason! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!