Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Miz B of Should Be Reading
and asks you to :
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share 2 "teaser"sentences also citing the title of the book and the author and in that way people can have great recommendations if they like the "teaser.
4. Please avoid spoilers!


"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday have now passed in review before the reader; the events of each day, its hopes and fears, mortifications and pleasures have been separately stated, and the pangs of Sunday only now remain to be described, and close the week."
pg. 68 Ch. 13 of Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

1 comment:

  1. That's a good teaser... It's been a long time since I read that one. If I ever have time I'll have to pick it up again, I recall liking it.

    BTW, welcome to the book-blogging community, I noticed you're relatively new. We're a fun group and I've felt nothing but welcome from everyone since I decided to start my blog in February.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!