Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Outlander

Okay after a while I have to admit defeat. Outlander just wasn't for me. I couldn't get into it and no matter how much I forced myself to read I just ..well I had a decision to make. It was a library checkout so I said if I didn't have it finished by the time it was due I just wouldn't renew it. That's right folks! Outlander defeated me! :(

I don't like giving up on books, but I don't like to make myself read something that I am not into. I gave it almost 200 pages before I finally just put up my white flag.

So I move on. Today I am feeling a tons better (if not still a bit tired) so I will focus on my current read "The Betrayal" by Pati Nagle. I saw this in the bookstore and thought it sounded like the perfect quick read. So far I'm enjoying it! After that I will work on getting my monthly TBR list whittled down.

I have goals people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!