Saturday, June 7, 2014

Super Spontaneous and Randomly Delightful Impromptu Weekend Read-a-thon! (Check in the FIRST)

Captain Eyeliner (oops I mean Captain Hook) Welcomes you to the first update of my weekend doohickey! Last night I plowed through Clockworkers and like 3 or 4 episodes of Season 3 of Once Upon a Time.

So today I'm focusing my albeit very sleepy mind on a new book. I decided to go with The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett.

My husband is at work and I have sworn an oath of loyalty that I shall not watch OUaT without him. *Sigh* The things I do for love...

So onward weekend laze-a-palooza and remember...


*I would like to apologize about all of the Captain Hook/Killian gifs. I have a problem and I am super fine with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!