Friday, June 6, 2014

Super Spontaneous and Randomly Delightful Impromptu Weekend Read-a-thon!

Happy Friday me lovelies! Beginning  at about 3:00 p.m. I will be starting my impromptu and totally unplanned (yet totally delightful!) weekend read-a-thon! I have a weekend with nothing really to do and no money anyways so what better way to spend the time but to read? *And finish up my Once Upon a Time binge..cuz HELLO HOOK!*


Anyhoozles, as previously mentioned I will be starting at around 3pm CST and ending this thang at roughly midnightish on Sunday. During this span of time I will try to read as much as I can with a few pauses taken,  to drool  over Captain Hook..much to the dismay of my sweet adorable husband. (He's totes not amused by my new found appreciation of Colin O'Donoghue's face) 

I mean seriously come on! Look at this fancy bastard!
 
I have my stack ready to go.  Not got much in the way of snacks,I think I can manage. 

TBR




Obviously I will not get through all of these without the aid of hardcore drugs, but since I do not partake of those I will need sleep on occasion. I'm aiming for 2 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!