Monday, December 24, 2012

What are you Reading: Christmas Eve Edition!

So y'all it's almost Christmas Day! My son is super excited and keeps staring hardcore at his presents! What's a Mom to do? Hide with a book! Yeah, probably not a good idea, but sounds so nice.

Since this week is gonna be pretty busy I'll not try to cram as many books in as possible. I think 2 is a good goal!

So here be my books:





I do have a few books with bookmarks still stuffed in the middle, if I do find myself with some extra time on my hands I may get around to them. Not that they aren't good, I just have book ADD, and tend to bounce around.

They are:
  • The Kingmakers 
  • The Hobbit
  • To Walk the Night 
  • Zombie Fallout  (ebook)
Posts From Last Week:

I hope everyone has a GREAT holiday and is able to relax and enjoy themselves!


5 comments:

  1. Yuck, spiders ;) But yay for Buddy! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Book ADD? Sounds like something I have too. One Grave at a Time was good. I hope you enjoy it too. Here is my Monday Report. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to finish all the books that I'm in the middle of this week. My kids are staring at their presents too! I feel like letting them open them now, but I'll wait. :-) Happy reading and enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Night Huntress books, I have read them all so far, I love Bones, lol
    I am a new follower
    Here is my post

    It’s Monday! What are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Think I might have Book ADD too! I need to try and catch up on my reading this week too, as I'm horribly behind on all of my reading challenges. Looking forward to hearing what you think about the Spider book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!