Friday, December 7, 2012

3RD ANNUAL HOLIDAY #READATHON

I'm like the little engine that couldn't...with readathons! I sign up, get all pumped then fail miserably! It's my curse I think! :( Boo! So maybe this time..? Well here goes nothing...something? Hopefully something! Use hashtag (the doohickey not the baby) #readathon to talk with us.

I am going to wing it! I'm not listing a thang! Just going to graze upon my book buffet and see what pulls me towards it!

Block 1 Updates: (6am-??) Dec. 7th (late)
Book: Automaton C.L. Davie/ Wanted: Dead or Undead by Angela Scott
Pages: Wanted: 203 (nook)/ Automaton 21 =224 pages total
Notes: I finished 1 book, and started on another! I think that's progress for me!

Block 2 Updates: (7am-??) Dec. 8th
Book: Automaton C.L. Davie
Pages: 47pages
Notes:  Cleaning! Why you interrupt reading times!?


Block3  Updates: Dec. 9th LAST DAY
Book: Automaton C.L. Davie
Pages:  187
Notes:I finished 2 books this readathon! WOOT! That's some good progress!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of AUTOMATON. Looking forward to your thoughts! Happy reading. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!