Sunday, December 16, 2012

Last Reads of 2012 Read-a-thon


"We hope this event will inspire you to achieve any and all last reading goals of the year. Maybe there's just one book you need to finish or maybe it's a a whole stack. How much you read or what you read is completely up to you. You can participate for as many days as you want and you don't have to be a blogger to participate. You can keep the group posted on your progress through Goodreads updates and/or Twitter — we will be tweeting with hashtag #LR2012."
from Singing and Reading in the Rain.

I have been so very behind for my goal for 2012! I need to catch up BIG TIME! So I just now stumbled on this and I am going for it! I have my 4 books that I posted on my Monday reading post, and I will also add these to it. My whole list looks like so.

  • Eve Hallows book 1 and 2
  • To Walk The Night (finish) 
  • The Hobbit (finish) 
  • One Grave at a Time 
  • This Book is Full of Spiders
  • The Kingmakers (finish)
  • There Goes The Galaxy
  • Edgewood
  • Sydney West
  • The President's Secret
  • Favorite
  • Bringing Avalon Back
  • The Big Bang
If I can finish these I will be a QUEEN! ..or at least somewhat happy! :) 

I'll be posting my updates daily starting tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy your are joining us. That is a long list, but what better time to read than the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!