Since our car is STILL (sigh) acting wonky and we are broke, so I've decided to use my time wisely and READ!!! :) I'm not planning a read-a-thon or anything but I am planning on reading A LOT! I have been preoccupied with finances, the car, and basically just life sucking royally for us. This will be a much welcomed and needed distraction for me. I've got a pile of TBRs that I need to crack into and have some reviews I need to write! So anyhoodle, here are the books that I have piled up. I won't read them all (it's not possible in two days) but I will select from these and review them :) No excuses this weekend!
- The Bone Chamber-Robin Burcell
- Gutshot Straight-Lou Berney ( I read a review of this somewhere on the interwebs..Where was that?)
- Benjamin Pratt and the Keepers of the School: We the Children-Andrew Clements
- The Lighthouse of Mr. Tinfish-Chris Wardle (have to read this for a blog tour)
- Angel and Apostle-Deborah Noyes
- and last but not least the book I've been dragging my heels on for some reason....Wizard's First Rule-Terry Goodkind. Really I have been trying to finish this one for almost three weeks! I'm finishing this one this weekend if it kills me!!!!-DONE!!!
So those are my plans. What are your reading plans for this week? Let me know! !