I started off this year strong (I know the year is only like a week old) but I have slacked off some lately. I have been thinking about my own little private read-a-thon. Nothing dramatic or crazy just a lot of reading and a lot of fun! So here I go! Starting at 12:00 CST today I will start on my read-a-thon and won't stop til Sunday at 12:00 (noon) CST!
Here is my reading list:
- The Eye of the World-Robert Jordan
- Eternal on the Water-Joseph Monninger-FINISHED JAN 9TH!!!
- The Manufactured Identity-Heath Sommer
- Gringa in a Strange Land-Linda Dahl
- Wizard's First Rule-Terry Goodkind
So there we go! Let the fun begin! I will try not to snack too much this weekend but it's so hard! Anyway, this isn't an organized event or anything like that just a personal challenge BUT if you wanna jump onboard with me then please feel free! Leave links or comments on how you're doing!
Wish me luck! :) Have a great weekend!