Monday, September 8, 2014

What Are You Reading?

http://bookjourney.net/
So folks, this week is my week of catching up. I am behind on a few obligations and I want to get caught up. The tour coordinators and authors have been so very understanding to me in this hard time, that I want to do the right thing and take care of what I said I would.

So this week I am reading:

  • the Elemental Magic series by Brynna Curry (link to my promo post)
  • Abomination by Audra Middleton (promo post)
  • Watchmen by Alan Moore (graphic novel)
  • Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba (graphic novel) 
  • 1984 by George Orwell (library paperback copy) 
this will be me by the end of the week.

6 comments:

  1. Haha I couldn't help but laugh at the clip you included! Hope you have a great reading week! :)

    http://craftybooksheeps.blogspot.com/2014/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! Such good choices this week! I really enjoyed reading Watchmen and 1984. Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

    Here's my It's Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck catching up! I'm still trying to get into my school-year groove and having trouble finding it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!