Saturday, April 26, 2014

Update Post: Dewey

Hour 1 and 2 (slept in a little! curses to you Game of Thrones re-run!)

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 83
Page End:147
Food: Coffee, Water, Banana, plum

Intro Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Alabama, or more specifically my comfy chair in Alabama. :)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Tough question! I picked them all for their *I wanna read this-ness*
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I tried to stick to healthy snacks, so the spinach and artichoke dip and chips!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm 33, a book hoarder, an author's assistant, and a lover of all things random and strange. I'm addicted to perrier and junk food. :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I won't stress out. This is my 4th or 5th so I will take things easy, try not to focus on reading the MOSTEST and just have fun. 



Hour 3

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 147
Page End: 179
Food: Water, perrier, chips and spinach dip

Hour 4:

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 179
Page End:223
Food: perrier

Hour 5:

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 223
Page End:252
Food: perrier

Challenge: Book Puzzle 

Can you guess my book title? (Hint: 2 words)


Hour 6 and 7 (NAPTIME)  

I snoozed a  great snooze that will help me stay up later! 


Hour 8 and 9: (Gonna spend one more hour on TWR then start another one)

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 252
Page End: 320
Food: salad (lunch) with perrier, plum

Hour 10:
Book:  One Steamed Night by Lara Nance (ebook)-novella (FINISHED)
Page Start:1
Page End: 27
Food:perrier and water

Hour 11 and 12, 13
Book:  Convergence (ebook) by Michael Hicks (FINISHED)
Page Start:35
Page End:231
Food:chicken Alfredo, water, grapefruit juic

Hour 14 and 15:

Book:  *Back to The Wayfarer Redemption*
Page Start: 320
Page End:
Food:

6 comments:

  1. I hope you plan on giving the answer because my tired brain is not getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: Battle Royale (i kind of stretched the crown thing LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good book puzzle! I'd never have guessed it. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing great! And I never would've guessed the puzzle, so awesome job! It's supposed to be challenging :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!