Saturday, April 26, 2014

Update Post: Dewey

Hour 1 and 2 (slept in a little! curses to you Game of Thrones re-run!)

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 83
Page End:147
Food: Coffee, Water, Banana, plum

Intro Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?  Alabama, or more specifically my comfy chair in Alabama. :)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? Tough question! I picked them all for their *I wanna read this-ness*
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? I tried to stick to healthy snacks, so the spinach and artichoke dip and chips!
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! I'm 33, a book hoarder, an author's assistant, and a lover of all things random and strange. I'm addicted to perrier and junk food. :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? I won't stress out. This is my 4th or 5th so I will take things easy, try not to focus on reading the MOSTEST and just have fun. 



Hour 3

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 147
Page End: 179
Food: Water, perrier, chips and spinach dip

Hour 4:

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 179
Page End:223
Food: perrier

Hour 5:

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 223
Page End:252
Food: perrier

Challenge: Book Puzzle 

Can you guess my book title? (Hint: 2 words)


Hour 6 and 7 (NAPTIME)  

I snoozed a  great snooze that will help me stay up later! 


Hour 8 and 9: (Gonna spend one more hour on TWR then start another one)

Book: The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglas
Page Start: 252
Page End: 320
Food: salad (lunch) with perrier, plum

Hour 10:
Book:  One Steamed Night by Lara Nance (ebook)-novella (FINISHED)
Page Start:1
Page End: 27
Food:perrier and water

Hour 11 and 12, 13
Book:  Convergence (ebook) by Michael Hicks (FINISHED)
Page Start:35
Page End:231
Food:chicken Alfredo, water, grapefruit juic

Hour 14 and 15:

Book:  *Back to The Wayfarer Redemption*
Page Start: 320
Page End:
Food:

6 comments:

  1. I hope you plan on giving the answer because my tired brain is not getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: Battle Royale (i kind of stretched the crown thing LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good on the page count!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh good book puzzle! I'd never have guessed it. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing great! And I never would've guessed the puzzle, so awesome job! It's supposed to be challenging :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!