Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon

http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/2014/04/spring-into-horror-read-thon-starting.html

Ah! I'm late to this party and I has a sad! We've been having some tornando-tastic weather in my neck of the woods, so I've been distracted and sleep deprived! (Don't EVER move into a trailer with a metal roof..you will not have success a: riding out a tornado and b: sleeping through anything stronger than a swift breeze!)  So yeah, I missed the first 2 days it seems. I AM SORRY MICHELLE! Don't beat me senseless!

This will act as my starting line and my update post!


My selections:



I'm still working on finishing The Wayfarer Redemption by Sara Douglass.




Update 4/30 and 5/1
Book: From the Depths (ebook)

Update: Finished this book and Atheist's Prayer! Both were really fun and quick reads, so look for those reviews soon!

Final:
I finished these too books! I think I can say that it was a success, although I did miss the chats!


3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your reading and man oh man...stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are! And I totally understand. I lived in a trailer once. Not fun AT ALL during storms. *hugs* and glad you're safe.

    From the Depths looks righteously scary! Wow! I'll look forward to hearing your thoughts on that one for sure. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a success! So glad you were able to join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!