The OXY Clinical Acne Solutions Pack gives clinical results without the prescription:
- · Data shows OXY Clinical Clearing Treatment kills acne bacteria as fast as a leading topical prescription acne medication, and is proven to eliminate 99% of acne bacteria in just 8 hours
- · OXY Clinical Advanced Face Wash means 25 times more medication remains on the skin to fight acne longer
- · OXY Clinical Hydrating Therapy is a 3-in-1 formula that hydrates, exfoliates and controls oil
We also want to give you a few tips that will help you make this commitment to break the break-out cycle successful:
· Give it time. There's no doubt that you can see fast improvement with OXY skin care products, but they work best when used over time.
· Stick with it. Many people wrongly believe that a product worked for them "at first" but then "stopped working." Frequently this occurs because once blemishes start to clear up, people aren't as diligent about maintaining their skin care routines. OXY has products designed to treat, heal and help prevent acne. So you can use them to fight breakouts and to maintain clear skin too.· Make your skin care a priority. Too often we are too busy to take time for ourselves. We forget to wash our faces before going to bed. Or we skip a treatment because we're rushing out the door. Make the commitment and find the time to stick to a simple skin care routine. Our skin is worth the effort.
I really wished I had a camera so I can show you what this does! I am not going to claim that it's a miracle treatment, but I will tell you that I have seem some very good results! I didn't start with horrible skin, but I did have my problem zones! I have seen significant improvement in skin clarity and it's awesome!
My skin is HIGHLY sensitive to some ingredients in acne medications. When I say sensitive, I mean to the point were my skin itches for days and my eyes almost swell shut! I have to be really very careful with what products I choose. This didn't cause any problems at all for me! Even the clearing OXY® Clinical Clearing Treatment even with the benzoyl peroxide (which usually makes me itch) didn't give me any issues! (However I do recommend using slightly less than what is written in the directions, just to be safe!)
I am now a fan of this product, and after trying it out for almost two and a half weeks I can honest say that it's worth the money! I LOVE it and will continue to use it!
For more info, visit:
http://www.oxyskincare.com – look for coupons and other offers here!
One (1) of my readers will be able to win a OXY® Clinical Acne Solutions Pack of their own to try out by completing these very few entries. Sorry but US residents only.
Giveaway ends May 31st at midnight (CST)!