Sunday, December 12, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday?


Welp, I had a crappy reading week last week. I LOVED all the books I received, but I didn't read as much as I'd like Soooo....What am I going to do this week?

Read my booty off! Literally! I think I'll use books to help me loose some weight lol If I feel like snacking, I think what I'll do is read for 10 minutes and see if the urge goes away. Usually, I'm just bored and turn to snacking, which makes my thighs huge! Boo!

So what's on my list for this week?
  • Angelfire-for the Around the World ARC Tour. I have to have this done and out by the 17th so that's at the tippity top of my list!
  • Feed-Awesome sauce so far! I love Zombies!
  • Heart Shaped Box-Reading this for a Livejournal group called Calling All Creepies :)
I probably will get finished with Angelfire and Feed (because I've already started on both) but I might only get halfway through HSB.

Also I am reading A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens for the Read-a-Long hosted by The Lost Entwife. This one is on my Nook so I'll read it in bits and pieces.

I will post my review of the Distant Hours sometime this week, so look for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!