Monday, September 18, 2023

Daily Reads (New Thing)


 Because my brain has been so fickle lately, I've decided to give this a go. Instead of a weekly TBR stack I'm going to post daily what I've read, why I read it, and what I felt about it. Not sure how this will work but whatever, I'm gonna give it a go. 


So I'm still reading:


I'm really liking this new, intriguing take on the zombie genre. So far the book is great, just my ADD kicks in and I start going other things. I'm reading this one on my Kindle so I'm as of now 42% into it. 

Daily Notes: I got a nice chunk read in this one. Am still very much into this read. The zombies are definitely a different take than I'm used to and I'm really curious to see where this goes. I like the varying POV's from the characters as they go through this "rising." 

I'm also going to be reading from the selection for the If It Bleeds read-a-long "The Life of Chuck" 


I really enjoyed the first novella in this book. So I'm very much looking forward to this one. I haven't yet started on this, but I do think I'll get some read. 

Daily Notes: I did not get anything read in this one. 


So I will try this out for a few days and see how this goes. I have more books on my table if I get the urge to bounce around but so far these are the two that are getting my attention. 

So what are you reading today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!