Friday, July 14, 2023

Weekend Reading-Personal Readathon


 I'm the happy and proud owner of a Kindle Fire now (thanks Prime Day!) and I have stocked it full of delightful (mostly free) books! So what better way to celebrate this new purchase than to make good use of it? So I've decided to do myself a very low-key/low-stress readathon this weekend!

I have some delightful books on the menu. 




    

I'm a good chunk into Prophecy already, then I'll dive into Hush, Hush City (it's a review book) and then Destiny. I work a bit this weekend but I will make as much time for reading as possible. I may graze on more books from my jam packed Kindle, but these are the selections for now. 

I will use this post as my update journal. 


Update 1-Friday

Prophecy by Elizabeth Haydon

Pages Read: 13 pages


Notes: A paltry sum I will admit. Work turned out to be absolutely stressful at the last minute and I just turned off my brain afterwards. Didn't reboot at all. 

Update 2-Saturday 

Prophecy-Starting Page 211

Dead Blood City-Started 

Pages Read: 133 or 42% 

Notes: I am loving this weird/dark story. 

Update 3 Sunday

Prophecy-Starting Page 211 Ended page 222 

Dead Blood City- 133 or 42% FINISHED

Hush Hush City-3% in

Notes: I loved DBC! I got some read in Prophecy too.


All in all I'll count it as a successful weekend! I finished a book, started another one and got a little bit read in my big ass fantasy read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!