Friday, February 3, 2023

A Winter's Respite #Readathon (Month-long) and an Impromptu Readathon This Weekend for Me!

 



I am waaaaay behind on my reading goals, so from now until Sunday at midnight I will be doing my own little private read-a-thon! I have work this weekend but anytime I am not sleeping or working or eating I will have my nose in a book! I'm aiming to get at least three books finished by Sunday! Can I do it? ...probably not, but boy would it be swell if I did!

So starting out I've got a copy of A Tale Of Darkness by Jacob Ruder. It's a fantasy book, by a new author. It looks to be a quick, yet good read. I've already cracked into it! 


**Edit: I did not know that A Winter's Respite was happening! I've just signed up as this will be a good way for me to catch up on what I'm behind on! Click the pic to go to the readathon page to sign up too! 


Update: This was a quick read. So book 1 down already! Review will come soon! Now onto the next one! Woot! 
Next up: 
I'm going to try to make a very big dent in Vanity Fair! I'm already 100 pages in, but this is a BIG book!



I will not make multiple posts, but keep this one updated as the weekend rolls on! Wish me luck and all that jazz! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're joining us! I wasn't sure if you still had a blog. Glad to see you do. I'm subscribed to your feed now. Good luck on your mini-readathon. I'm hoping to finish Princes in the Tower and read The Cabin at the End of the Word (it's only a little over 200 pages) before the weekend is over. I'm going to see the movie on Tuesday.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that one on my wishlist and reallllly want to see the movie too!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!