Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Into Horror Read-A-Thon Starting Post

Official dates are April 17 through 30, starting at 12am CDT Sunday and ending at 11:59pm CDT on Sunday the 30th. It's a 2 week 'thon, with only one rule. 1 book has to fall into the "scary" category, but can be thriller, mystery, Gothic novel.

So my #TBR is going to probably change a bit, but my stack for this looks like this:

  • Truthwitch
  • Let the Right One In (My scary pic)
  • Gothic Tales by Elizabeth Gaskell
I do have a kindle full of books, so I may throw some of these in. I WILL be participating in Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 29th, so I'll combine my progress for both that day. I may not update daily, but I'll at least do a weekly update. 


Update 1:
this is a review book (YA Fantasy)
Finished! 

Update 2: Review Book not scary or anything that fits with this thon. 

Completion: I read 2 books, but I didn't get a chance to squeeze in a scary book :( 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Let The Right One In...GREAT choice! One of my faves.

    Thanks for joining us again! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!