Friday, October 4, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-Thon Update

The knowledge:
"a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries."
There has to be at least 1 scary/horror book read during this thon. We will be using the hashtag #FrightFall
Click the button to sign up and join us! :)
 

Chat Schedule 
Wednesday from 7:00 to 8:00pm CST Friday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00pm CST  Sunday from 1:00 to 2:00pm CST



My Progress So far since I can't seem to update on the regular...sorry peeps!

Books Finished:
Blythewood

Mister Max
Strangled By Silk 


My new Read: 
Ponypool Changes Everything (Horror selection)


2 comments:

  1. You've done great! How's Pontypool? I saw a horror movie with that word in the title. It was weird, but good. Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I still need to read Mister Max.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!