Monday, May 13, 2013

Bout of Books: Goals and first Update


Bout of Books
Today starts Bout of Books (#boutofbooks) !!! Yay! So what is on my reading agenda this week? LOTS AND LOTS! Specifics? Well here is a tentative list of yummies!

  1. Heavy Mental
  2. He's Gone
  3. Invitation To Die
  4. From Hel With Love
  5. The Resurrectionist
  6. The Hounds of The Baskervilles
  7. We Have Always Lived in the Castle
  8. (Finishing) Storm Front
  9. (Finishing) Battle Royale
  10. Murder at Castle Rock  
These are what I plan on plowing through! I know it's a lot but yeah...gimmie some goals and I'mma gonna make sure they get done! (hopefully) I can totally do this! Right?

 I'm with Dean on this one. :) 

First Update:
Book: Heavy Mental (ebook)
Pages Read: 226
Books Finished: 1
Thoughts:  LOVED Heavy Mental! I was so so so pleased!
Challenges: None today
Reviews Written: Yes! It's scheduled and ready to go live tomorrow at 5:00am CST!!!


Let's DO This thing!


1 comment:

  1. Have fun this week! :)
    Loved the Supernatural gifs in this post btw - I am not myself a huge fan, but my roommate loves the show and if you are on Tumblr, you cannot really avoid it :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!