Hi there...What a greeting huh?
- Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging? I'm Melissa. I'm a 32 year old weirdo from Alabama that tries to read a lot, watch a lot of tv (namely Supernatural, Castle, Elementary, and Dr. Who) and spends a LOT of time sitting at my laptop "being productive." I have been blogging since 2009, and I kind of just stumbled upon this. I google fu'd a book and stumbled on a book blog, and the rest is history.
- Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. Feel free to share pictures. I'm in Alabama..what is your definition of "special?" This is our state bird
- Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event? I believe I participated last year. I just think it's grand! I've ALWAYS wanted to attend BEA, but never could get the chance or the cash. So this is like the next bestest thing, right?
- Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you. I am a virtual assistant. I specialize in helping awesome writers get their books out in the public's eye! I cannot write to save my life, but I LOVE books. Any way I can help get them in people's hands I'm going to do it! (well not illegal things but you get my drift.)
- Name your favorite blog(s) and explain why they are your favorite(s). books i done read. read it. it's hilarious. you'll see.
- If you could eat dinner with any author or character, who would it be and why? Stephen King. The guy either is completely nuts or he's a GENIUS. I think he's nuts.
- What literary location would you most like to visit? Why? London. No reason. Just London.
- What is your favorite part about the book blogging community? The part where it's a community. Sometimes we can be like a giant fun family. Sometimes we can be dysfunctional and twitchy. It's awesomeballs!
- In conclusion...