Thursday, July 19, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon Day 4


I didn't read much yesterday either, but it was MY fault not anything else. My husband and son had karate class yesterday. Afterwards, we went to get some Mexican food..which begun my downward spiral. One margarita + a couple of beers lead to me being a drooling pile of snoring goo. lol I'm such a lightweight. I HAD FUN THOUGH! So I ain't sad! :P


Day 4

Books:  Dark Lover
Pages read so far: 323
Finished: 2 Books
Challenges:None
Notes: I gave up on Wicked Lovely. :( DNF
Cute  picture of the Day:


Reading Melissa Monkey!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, two books ain't too shabby! I'm so jealous of the Mexican food, the margarita...all of it. Hmmm, I think I'll take the boys to eat Mexican tomorrow. =O) I love your daily pics. I just looked at day three. Spike = yum!

    No, I still have not started Shred yet. Work decided to dump a bunch of shit on me this week. First week I've been really busy since I started working from home. They had to pick read-a-thon week...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! I'm only through one book, but I'm on the second. It's way better than I can say for the last read-a-thon I participated in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!