Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankfully Reading Weekend-Kickoff!

So my family didn't have the traditional Thanksgiving, but we did meet up at my Dad's house and have a little dinner. My sister (who works at Walmart) had to work but she came by on her lunch break and hung out with us. So it was just me, my husband, my son, my dad, and his wife, and my nephew. It was fun. Halfway in I got a huge migraine though and we had to head home, on the way home I got sick and we had to pull over. Not fun!

I'm better now and ready to read! I have to work for 3 hours, but I work from home so it's not that bad! My poor husband has to go to work though. :(

Anyhoodle! I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great! On to the READING!!! Yay!

I won't post a list as I have work on and off this weekend but I will post as I go! I hope to get at least two books read by the end!


My reading kicks off with:

The Distant Hours by Kate Morton-
Start-pg. 204
End-pg. 350

Total for Day 1-146

Didn't do quite as well as I'd like today. I had a few distractions but I hope tomorrow goes better!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better; happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better! I hope you can curl up & relax with a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're on the mend. Reading is just the cure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your Thankfully Reading Weekend! No more headaches. No more throwing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by Kate Morton. I'll have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!