Want Me To Post a Promo? Send me your book info, your contact info, and a time frame.


Email *

Message *

To Read in November:

The Shadow Rising (Currently Reading)

Hot Date

Hot Date

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thankfully Reading Weekend Update 2

So yesterday was a reading BUST! I seriously started to feel icky at the end of the morning. I wasn't sure what was going on but I feel better today! Sooo..gonna plug in and do this thang!

Ever have a book that's well written and isn't at all bad, but you just can't get into it? That's exactly how I am right now with The Scottish Thistle. It's a good book and I like the characters but I just am lagging. Maybe it's because this is the 3rd blog tour book in a row? I'm probably going to cut back on those after these few I have left.

So there ends my update and rambling! Once the coffee kicks in I'll be ready to go! Happy Reading!


  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Hope you find a book you can get into. Happy reading.

  2. Hope you had a great weekend with Thankfully Reading. I thought it was fun!


Thanks for visiting!