About the Book:
Fielding Grey is the second son of the Marquess of Eldon and fortune hunter by night. He's on a mission for the Legend Hunters--a group of wealthy, titled, and heart-breakingly gorgeous men, each of whom are after the find of the century--he has his eyes set on obtaining the illustrious Pandora's Box. But before he finds it, he encounters an equally alluring treasure--the woman bold enough to look inside.
Esme Worthington can't resist taking the tiniest peek inside when fate drops the real Pandora's Box in her lap. Thus, she unleashes one of Pandora's irresistible curses: the curse of lust. Now, both Esme and Fielding must deal with this passionate curse--or blessing?--before unknown implications of Pandora's Box overpower them both.
About the Author :
Robyn DeHart has published four books with Avon: Courting Claudia, A Study in Scandal, Deliciously Wicked, and Tempted At Every Turn. Known for her unique plotlines and authentic characters, Robyn is a favorite among readers and reviewers. Publishers' Weekly claims her writing to be "comical and sexy" while the Chicago Tribune dubs her "wonderfully entertaining." A two-time Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice award nominee, Robyn has earned 4 star and 4 ¿ star top pick reviews on all her books and Kathe Robin says, "Like Amanda Quick, DeHart [will] keep you up all night."
Super Fun Facts About the Book :
1. To date, Esme Worthington is my favorite heroine I’ve ever written. Esme says whatever she’s thinking, and she’s brave with a wicked sense of humor.
2. The first three chapters of Seduce Me practically wrote themselves; they went so quickly and were so much fun. The rest of the book proved more challenging, but was still fun nonetheless.
3. The concept behind the cursed bracelets in Seduce Me was gently borrowed from The Mummy Returns. Come to find out there are actually real-life Pandora bracelets that are quite popular.
4. I have a degree in Sociology with a focus on deviant behavior. Seduce Me was the first book where I was able to apply my education to create a mastermind criminal.
5. The concept behind the Legend Hunters series and the gentleman’s club Solomon’s came from my love of archaeology and treasure hunting as well as great adventure/romance movies like Indiana Jones and The Mummy.